Thank you very much for this nomination,
“Blog of the Year 2012 Award”
I never imagine this!, it is a very nice surprise, being new at blogging but enjoying a lot to share thoughts and opinions with other bloggers from all over the world, and that it is just amazing. First of all, I want to thank to the person who thought my Blog was worth to nominate, thank you “Orbs Delighted”, for thinking of me.
Let me tell you that this “Orbs Delighted Blog” has been very inspirational and encouraging to keep going on my personal quest. I think she is a very dedicated person, who takes seriously her commitment, and seriously brings out Great Pictures of Orbs and other events, sharing with all of us, her followers.
I didn’t know much about this Award, “Blog of the Year 2012” so I followed the link that was provided to me and I invite you to do the same if you need more information, this way you can learn how this nomination works, here is the link;
Here are the ‘rules’ for this award:
1 Select the blog(s) you think deserve the ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award
2 Write a blog post and tell us about the blog(s) you have chosen – there’s no minimum or maximum number of blogs required – and ‘present’ them with their award.
3 Please include a link back to this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award – http://thethoughtpalette.co.uk/our-awards/blog-of-the-year-2012-award/ and include these ‘rules’ in your post (please don’t alter the rules or the badges!)
4 Let the blog(s) you have chosen know that you have given them this award and share the ‘rules’ with them.
5 You can now also join our Facebook group – click ‘like’ on this page ‘Blog of the Year 2012’ Award Facebook group and then you can share your blog with an even wider audience.
6 As a winner of the award – please add a link back to the blog that presented you with the award – and then proudly display the award on your blog and sidebar … and start collecting stars…
Yes – that’s right – there are stars to collect!
Unlike other awards which you can only add to your blog once – this award is different!
When you begin you will receive the ‘1 star’ award – and every time you are given the award by another blog – you can add another star!
There are a total of 6 stars to collect.
Which means that you can check out your favorite blogs, and even if they have already been given the award by someone else, then you can still bestow it on them again and help them to reach the maximum 6 stars!
For more information check the FAQ on The Thought Palette.
Here are the Blogs that I have selected based on the information that they provide to their readers, I invite you to visit them too.
1. http://orbsdelight.wordpress.com/ for sharing great pictures of what it is for me an extraordinary subject.
2. http://ghosttalkblog.com/ for nurturing the soul with great thinking and thoughts.
3. http://maturitascafe.com/ for all the help that she offers in learning how to see more inside ourselves, in every post you can learn a lesson.
4. http://naturesnippets.com/ for being one the blogs that offers a lot of information in nature, and I love it.
5. http://jacquelineplabastie.wordpress.com/ for her special way of making her post, always good to read.
6. http://jorgebennett.com/ because I believe in the self-expression, talent is something that I will always promote. If you don’t know him, you should visit his space, you won’t regret it.
7. http://terrabella1.wordpress.com/ for her commitment and dedication all her great posts.
8. http://lacasadelasospecha.wordpress.com/ for great diversity in all the posts.
9. http://nottomatoes.wordpress.com/ because all spiritual is important to me.
10. http://elcantador.wordpress.com/ for the beautiful writing touches heart and soul.
11. http://rincondeyudith.wordpress.com/ for all the interesting topics that she expose on her blog.
Hoping that you enjoy this, a special post on a special day, ” 2012-12-12